Summer 2015 – Entire garden stripped out and remodelled to include a south facing patio and seating area plus lawn
This four-bedroom house was bought by us in 2007. It was completely stripped out and refinished to the highest standards and subsequently awarded Bath Council’s highest accolade of three-star accreditation and then a further citation stating that the house exceeded those standards set by the council.
- Four, equally sized, single bedrooms
- Top quality orthopaedic divan beds
- Fully fitted office and bedroom furniture
- Double glazed and cavity wall insulation
- Wireless and hardwired broadband connections in all bedrooms and sitting room
- Shower room with power shower, fitted vanity unit and W.C.
- 2nd. separate W.C.
- Heated airing cupboard
- Easy care laminate floors throughout
- T.V. sockets (terrestrial) in all bedrooms
- Close to University bus route
- Power points over all desks
- Radiators in bedrooms with individual timers and thermostats
- Latest generation controllable night storage radiators in communal areas
- Fully fitted and equipped kitchen, complete with electric oven, hob, dishwasher, freezer, microwave, washing machine, tumble dryer, pots and pans, crockery and cutlery
- Ironing board, iron and all cleaning utensils
- South facing patio garden with seating
- Bicycle store with secure ground anchor
- Unrestricted residents parking